Over the last 10 years, I have been involved as Co-I or PI in the management of 8 million euros of grants from national, European and international sources, including a senior ERC.
- 2011-2026: Euclid, Weak lensing scientific working group, and LE3 Organisation Unit.
- 2016-2019: Compressed Sensing for Magnetic Resonance Imaging & Cosmology (COSMIC) is a partnership between scientists at NeuroSpin and CosmoStat funded by the CEA Fundamental Research Division (DRF). This project aims to foster a collaboration between the two groups in order to solve problems in the realms of biomedical and astrophysical imaging.
- SKA: member of the Cosmology Scientific Working Group, which defines the Science Case for SKA.
|Sagem Défense Sécurité (SAGEM), France: Navigation systems for aeronautic, naval and land applications, optronics technologies, and tactical UAV systems, infrared imagers and light-intensifying cameras, targeting and surveillance sights.|
|Interuniversitair Micro-Electronica Centrum VZW (IMEC), Belgium: Hyperspectral image acquisition|
|PLANETEK Italia SRL (PLANETEK), Italy: Application scenarios and system requirements, Integration, demonstration and validation|
Selected Former Projects
- 2015-2018: EU H2020-FETOPEN (2703 kEuros), P.I., DEDALE, Data Learning on Manifolds and Future Challenges.
- 2015-2017: EU H2020-COMPET(1028 kEuros), CO-I, Physis, Sparse Signal Processing Technologies for HyperSpectral Imaging Systems.
- 2012-2014: ANR (300 KEuros), CO-I, MultID, Robust Multispectral data analysis for target detection and IDentification.
- 2010-2014: EU Marie Curie Industry-Academia Partnership and Pathways (1280 kEuros), CS-Orion, CO-I.
- 2009-2014: EU ERC Advanced Grant (2360 kEuros), P.I., SparseAstro, Sparse Representation of Multi-Valued Images: Application in Astrophysics.
- 2009-2012: ANR (307 kEuros), CO-I, NatImages.Adaptivity for Natural Images and Texture Representations.
- 2009-2011: EU Astronet (400 kEuros), CO-I, Compressed Sensing for Herschel.
Former Space Missions